Areas of Practice
- Bodily Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
Nicole joined Team Tarle in November 2020 and practices out of Tarle Law’s Dallas, Texas office. Nicole is Licensed to practice in both Texas and Oklahoma.
Nicole was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and moved to the DFW Metroplex in 1997. Nicole attended the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas and the University of Oklahoma School of Law in Norman, Oklahoma.
Upon graduation from the University of Oklahoma with a JD/MBA dual degree, Nicole practiced in the securities and financial field for three years with a focus on securities derivative and broker dealer litigation. Thereafter, she transitioned to developing a core competency in insurance defense, including third-party commercial general liability claims involving bodily injury, premises liability, product liability and construction defect matters.
Nicole resides in Arlington, Texas with her two labradoodles. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, watching Hallmark movies, or creating through various do-it-yourself and home renovation projects.
- Western District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma Bankruptcy Court
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK
- J.D. – 2016
- University of Oklahoma Michael F. Price College of Business, Norman, OK
- MBA – 2016
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- B.A. – 2011
- Double Major: Psychology and Italian
- Minor: Peace and Conflict Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- North Texas IASIU, Member
- State Bar of Oklahoma, Member
- Oklahoma IASIU, Member