Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death/ Catastrophic Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Trucking and Transportation
- Construction Injuries/ Accidents
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Premises Liability
Kelly Davis joined Team Tarle in January 2023 as a Senior Associate. Kelly’s areas of practice include commercial vehicle accidents, wrongful death/ catastrophic injury, trucking and transportation, construction injuries, construction defect, medical negligence, premise liability, and general liability claims of all natures.
Kelly believes in a client-oriented approach, maintaining constant contact with the client regarding the process and expectations of litigation while making the client feel comfortable and at ease as the matter proceeds. She handles cases from beginning to end, including depositions, motion practice, hearings, mediations, and trial preparation.
Kelly was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She attended Southern Methodist University, where she achieved her Bachelor of Business Administration in three years. She went on to receive her Juris Doctor from the University of Wyoming College of Law.
In her spare time, Kelly enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as her chocolate lab puppy. She also enjoys exercising and playing tennis. Kelly is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, WY
- Juris Doctor
- Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business, Dallas, TX
- B.S., Business Administration
- Distinguished Scholar
- Honor Council
- Study Abroad, Italy
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Student Senate Finance Committee
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers