Areas of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Construction Accidents
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Real Estate
Jared joined Team Tarle in May 2023 and practices out of Tarle Law’s San Diego, California office. Jared was born and raised in Northern California. Jared earned his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Prior to joining Tarle Law, Jared practiced in the area of construction litigation representing general contractors and subcontractors. Jared also represented various businesses in business disputes and transactional matters. In addition, Jared practiced in estate planning and assisted families through the probate process.
In his free time, Jared enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids. Jared also enjoys the outdoors, going to the beach, playing sports and reading.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Juris Doctor
- California State University, San Marcos, San Marcos, CA
- B.A. in English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association